Jonathan Livingstone Seagull is one of the books that has inspired people for decades. I’m one of them too.
Every single page and every single line in this book gives you the flight that one needs to take to follow their dreams.
So, here I bring to you few of my favorite lines from this book with a little twist of art.
Read, believe, get inspired and follow your dream! Your dreams have the power to make you happy!
Keep watching this space for more!
Source: These lines are from the book Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach.
So, it’s extremely hot here! And, all I can think of is ice, ice and ice.
I read about frozen glasses sometime back and thought of giving it a try. But, instead of making glasses I thought of making a bowl.
It’s easy and quick. Here’s how you can make your very own frozen bowl (or glass).
1. Take two bowls; one small and one large. Place the smaller bowl inside the larger one. The gap between the two should be what you want the thickness of your bowl to be.
2. Fill in water in the gap between the two bowls.
3. For the fun element, add some flowers of your choice or maybe you can add some edible color. It’s entirely upto you. This step is completely optional.
4. Remember, when you fill the gap, the smaller bowl becomes a little unstable and starts to float. To make the thickness consistent around the bowl, we need to add some weight in the smaller bowl. But, not so much that is touches the base of the larger bowl leaving no gap to form the base at the bottom.
5. Ta-da! It’s ready to freeze now. Put it in the freezer to freeze.
6. Once frozen, carefully separate both the bowls. You can leave it out for a minute so that the bowls come off easily. In case they don’t, just pour some water (room temperature) over the bowl so that it slips off easily.
Use this to serve fruits or drinks. Show off your creativity the next time you have guests at your home! 🙂
This technique can be used to make several things. It’s upto your imagination. And, imagination is endless!
The weekend fun got extended till Monday! And, I love when such unexpected things fill my life with happiness.
I’m so so happy that my mission to log 100HappyDays is also complete and I was able to stick to it. This has been a big achievement on the personal front. I can feel the change in my outlook and perception towards life.
Thank you to all the people who followed me and who shared my happiness and felt happy when I was happy. Thank you for being a part of it.
Although, I will continue to practise HappyDays everyday, I will not log it. I think it has now become a part of me and my thought process and will come naturally to me. I have a few new plans for the blog. I will be sharing that very soon!!
Until then, stay happy as always! 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone!
I am visiting a friend’s place this weekend! I was so busy (excited!) planning and packing yesterday that I forgot to write the post! 🙂
I am looking forward to a weekend full of gossips, laughter, shopping and food! And, I am happy that my log of #100HappyDays will end on such a good note. 🙂
What are your plans for the weekend ?!
She was worried. She cried. She felt uneasy. Her heart skipped a beat. Just then the phone rang. The miracle had happened!
One of the (fun!) trends I have encountered recently is writing tales or short stories in just 140 characters on Twitter. The stories are sent across by people from all over the world. It’s really interesting to see how such few words convey so much! Do check out @TalesOnTweet.
So, I had it!! 😊
My day today started with a bunch of things that needed urgent attention at work as well as at home. Infact, it was quite crazy!
We all have days when we have so much to do in so little time. Though, I am still learning with every experience, here are a few things I make sure I do when I wake up to a day full of activities:
1. Take a deep breath!
2. Make a to-do list of the tasks that need to be done.
3. Prioritize your tasks! This is very important. While some things can’t wait, some definitely can. Rule out the things which can and assign them the least priority.
4. Finish first things first! The high priority items need to attended immediately. Trust me, once this is resolved, you gain confidence and feel affirmative about completing the rest of them.
5. Multi-task only if you can! Some prefer concentrating one thing at a time and some can effortlessly manage multiple tasks at a time. Choose what makes you more efficient!
6. It’s very easy to skip meals and forget drinking water in such situations. But, take a few quick breaks to get back your energy and come back refreshed.
7. Take a moment and feel good at the end of every achievement.
Hope this helps you too!
How do you deal with such situations?
They say you should be grateful for all the love you have in life to receive more of it! I don’t think I can ask for more.
I am grateful for all the love I have in my life in all forms. It is my strength that helps me move forward and my happiness that keeps me going at all times! 🙂
This is an oldie I made few months back!