Here’s wishing you all a very happy new year! May this year bring you all that you have wished for and much more 😊
All of us begin the new year with lots of enthusiasm and positivity. We all have huge plans and goals which we want to achieve by the end of the year which is why we set resolutions. We stick to some and we leave some on our way. So, for the first time, this year, I have also set some resolutions for myself. I hope I stick to all of them because I want to😊
Here’s my list of resolutions (not in any particular order) –
1. Start #100HappyDays by listing things that make me happy every single day, for hundred days. It’s a big commitment but I will try my best to stick to it.
2. Participate in a walkathon or a marathon.
3. Get involved in a social cause (atleast once a month) and bring happiness into their lives to the best of my ability.
4. Write and draw/paint more often.
5. Wake up a little earlier in the mornings!
6. Grow my hair longer 🙂
Wish me luck guys.
I hope this year is so good that at the end of it when we look back, we say, ‘Oh! What a year it was!’
Stay happy and spread happiness this year!
Have you set your new year’s resolutions yet? Share with us in the comments below.
Lot’s of love,